Dagenham woman, 45, hospitalised after attempted robbery
- Credit: Google
A Dagenham woman was stabbed and struck on the head in an attempted robbery this morning.
Police were called to Urswick Road just before 5am after a report of an assault on a female.
An attending ambulance crew took a 45-year-old woman to hospital, where she was found to be suffering from a head injury and small stab wound.
Her injuries are “not life threatening,” said police, who hope to interview her about the disturbance later today.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking