Dagenham woman, 45, hospitalised after attempted robbery
- Credit: Google
A Dagenham woman was stabbed and struck on the head in an attempted robbery this morning.
Police were called to Urswick Road just before 5am after a report of an assault on a female.
An attending ambulance crew took a 45-year-old woman to hospital, where she was found to be suffering from a head injury and small stab wound.
Her injuries are “not life threatening,” said police, who hope to interview her about the disturbance later today.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters