Dagenham woman, 45, hospitalised after attempted robbery
- Credit: Google
A Dagenham woman was stabbed and struck on the head in an attempted robbery this morning.
Police were called to Urswick Road just before 5am after a report of an assault on a female.
An attending ambulance crew took a 45-year-old woman to hospital, where she was found to be suffering from a head injury and small stab wound.
Her injuries are “not life threatening,” said police, who hope to interview her about the disturbance later today.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London