Dagenham woman charged with 15 theft offences after jewellery and phones stolen in Kent, Essex and Warwickshire
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham woman has been charged with 15 theft offences after jewellery and phones were stolen across three counties.
Lucretia Stanescu, 29, of Parsloes Avenue, was arrested on Monday, November 2 and charged with two counts related to the theft of jewellery reported stolen in Tenterden three days earlier.
Ms Stanescu was also charged with 12 other counts of theft and one of attempted theft.
All but two of those other charges related to incidents in Deal, Dover, Whitstable, Canterbury, Maidstone, Warwickshire, Rochester and Gillingham over two weeks from October 5-19.
She is also accused of stealing a phone in Upminster on June 3 and in Grays on September 21.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Stanescu appeared before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, November 4 and was remanded in custody to appear at Canterbury Crown Court on December 7.
A 26-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman, both from the Dagenham area, were also arrested as part of the investigation and have been bailed until November 24.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault