Dagenham woman charged with 15 theft offences after jewellery and phones stolen in Kent, Essex and Warwickshire
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham woman has been charged with 15 theft offences after jewellery and phones were stolen across three counties.
Lucretia Stanescu, 29, of Parsloes Avenue, was arrested on Monday, November 2 and charged with two counts related to the theft of jewellery reported stolen in Tenterden three days earlier.
Ms Stanescu was also charged with 12 other counts of theft and one of attempted theft.
All but two of those other charges related to incidents in Deal, Dover, Whitstable, Canterbury, Maidstone, Warwickshire, Rochester and Gillingham over two weeks from October 5-19.
She is also accused of stealing a phone in Upminster on June 3 and in Grays on September 21.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Stanescu appeared before Medway Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, November 4 and was remanded in custody to appear at Canterbury Crown Court on December 7.
A 26-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman, both from the Dagenham area, were also arrested as part of the investigation and have been bailed until November 24.
- 1 Dagenham man sentenced to life for raping teenage girl in his wife's car
- 2 'Appallingly dirty' Dagenham shop doubling up as 'substandard' hotel
- 3 £975 fine after man caught on CCTV getting out of car to wee on street
- 4 Care worker contests fine after 'cloned plates' car caught in bus lane
- 5 Woman seeks long lost relatives who may be in Dagenham
- 6 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 7 Only eight Covid patients 'critical' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 8 Council failed to investigate woman's concern of 'cancer cluster'
- 9 Tributes to 'deeply spiritual' Barking priest following death from cancer
- 10 Dagenham man sentenced to life for 'brutal' knife attack murder