Dagenham woman in court over crack cocaine and heroin charges
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old woman will appear in court next month charged with supplying class A drugs.
Shannon Burrett of Ivyhouse Road, Dagenham, stood before Basildon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
She was arrested in Laindon, Essex, yesterday and will remain in custody until she appears before Basildon Crown Court on September 1.
She was arrested in an alleyway in Laindon, Essex, at about 8.15pm on Tuesday together with Jermaine Lewis-Barnes, 28, of Gilbert Street, Enfield.
Lewis-Barnes has been charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine, possession with intent to supply heroin, possession of cannabis and cannabis resin and possession of a blade in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
The pair were detained by Essex Police as part of Operation Raptor, a scheme to detect and disrupt gangs travelling to the county to deal drugs and commit violence.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup