Dagenham woman in court over crack cocaine and heroin charges
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old woman will appear in court next month charged with supplying class A drugs.
Shannon Burrett of Ivyhouse Road, Dagenham, stood before Basildon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
She was arrested in Laindon, Essex, yesterday and will remain in custody until she appears before Basildon Crown Court on September 1.
She was arrested in an alleyway in Laindon, Essex, at about 8.15pm on Tuesday together with Jermaine Lewis-Barnes, 28, of Gilbert Street, Enfield.
Lewis-Barnes has been charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine, possession with intent to supply heroin, possession of cannabis and cannabis resin and possession of a blade in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
The pair were detained by Essex Police as part of Operation Raptor, a scheme to detect and disrupt gangs travelling to the county to deal drugs and commit violence.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.