Dagenham woman in court over crack cocaine and heroin charges
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old woman will appear in court next month charged with supplying class A drugs.
Shannon Burrett of Ivyhouse Road, Dagenham, stood before Basildon Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
She was arrested in Laindon, Essex, yesterday and will remain in custody until she appears before Basildon Crown Court on September 1.
She was arrested in an alleyway in Laindon, Essex, at about 8.15pm on Tuesday together with Jermaine Lewis-Barnes, 28, of Gilbert Street, Enfield.
Lewis-Barnes has been charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine, possession with intent to supply heroin, possession of cannabis and cannabis resin and possession of a blade in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
The pair were detained by Essex Police as part of Operation Raptor, a scheme to detect and disrupt gangs travelling to the county to deal drugs and commit violence.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 6 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?