Description released of pair who stabbed teenager in unprovoked attack in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
WARNING ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
A description has been released of the two thugs who stabbed a teenager in an unprovoked attack in Dagenham.
The 18-year-old, was knifed in the head and the back, as he walked in Pettit’s Road at around 11pm on Saturday night.
He was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries and later discharged however if the wound he sustained in his head was a centimetre lower he could have died.
His devastated father, who sent the Post the graphic images in an appeal to find his son’s attackers, said the suspects are a plump white man wearing a grey puffed jacket and the other is black with a stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
Both are in their 20s.
Renewing his appeal to find his son’s attacker he said: “Anyone with information needs to come forward. They could have killed my son and will kill unless they’re taken off the streets.”
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.