Description released of pair who stabbed teenager in unprovoked attack in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
WARNING ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
A description has been released of the two thugs who stabbed a teenager in an unprovoked attack in Dagenham.
The 18-year-old, was knifed in the head and the back, as he walked in Pettit’s Road at around 11pm on Saturday night.
He was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries and later discharged however if the wound he sustained in his head was a centimetre lower he could have died.
His devastated father, who sent the Post the graphic images in an appeal to find his son’s attackers, said the suspects are a plump white man wearing a grey puffed jacket and the other is black with a stocky build.
Both are in their 20s.
Renewing his appeal to find his son’s attacker he said: “Anyone with information needs to come forward. They could have killed my son and will kill unless they’re taken off the streets.”
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.