Description released of pair who stabbed teenager in unprovoked attack in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
WARNING ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
A description has been released of the two thugs who stabbed a teenager in an unprovoked attack in Dagenham.
The 18-year-old, was knifed in the head and the back, as he walked in Pettit’s Road at around 11pm on Saturday night.
He was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries and later discharged however if the wound he sustained in his head was a centimetre lower he could have died.
His devastated father, who sent the Post the graphic images in an appeal to find his son’s attackers, said the suspects are a plump white man wearing a grey puffed jacket and the other is black with a stocky build.
You may also want to watch:
Both are in their 20s.
Renewing his appeal to find his son’s attacker he said: “Anyone with information needs to come forward. They could have killed my son and will kill unless they’re taken off the streets.”
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.