Disabled pensioner attacked by two dogs in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for the owners of two dogs that attacked an elderly disabled lady.
The 76-year-old woman on was leaving her home in Tolworth Gardens in Chadwell Heath on Thursday (January 24) when the dogs approached her snarling, before biting her lower legs.
Several builders who saw the attack chased them away with shovels, and the animals ran off in the direction of Ilford.
The victim received minor injuries and did not need to go to hospital.
The larger dog is described as having light coloured and brown fur, possibly of a mastiff breed. The other dog is small and white.
You may also want to watch:
Neither appeared to have owners nearby.
Police would like to hear from anyone who has information about the dogs or their owners. Please to contact police sergeant Ian Lee on 0207 161 9477 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 5 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week