Disabled pensioner attacked by two dogs in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for the owners of two dogs that attacked an elderly disabled lady.
The 76-year-old woman on was leaving her home in Tolworth Gardens in Chadwell Heath on Thursday (January 24) when the dogs approached her snarling, before biting her lower legs.
Several builders who saw the attack chased them away with shovels, and the animals ran off in the direction of Ilford.
The victim received minor injuries and did not need to go to hospital.
The larger dog is described as having light coloured and brown fur, possibly of a mastiff breed. The other dog is small and white.
You may also want to watch:
Neither appeared to have owners nearby.
Police would like to hear from anyone who has information about the dogs or their owners. Please to contact police sergeant Ian Lee on 0207 161 9477 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend