Disabled pensioner attacked by two dogs in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for the owners of two dogs that attacked an elderly disabled lady.
The 76-year-old woman on was leaving her home in Tolworth Gardens in Chadwell Heath on Thursday (January 24) when the dogs approached her snarling, before biting her lower legs.
Several builders who saw the attack chased them away with shovels, and the animals ran off in the direction of Ilford.
The victim received minor injuries and did not need to go to hospital.
The larger dog is described as having light coloured and brown fur, possibly of a mastiff breed. The other dog is small and white.
You may also want to watch:
Neither appeared to have owners nearby.
Police would like to hear from anyone who has information about the dogs or their owners. Please to contact police sergeant Ian Lee on 0207 161 9477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking