Do you recognise these men?
- Credit: Archant
These two men are wanted by police in connection with burglaries.
Officers say Sam Toulson, 21, is believed to be linked to two residential burglaries in Havering.
His last known address was Chaplin Road, Dagenham, and he is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham.
Paul Higgins, 26, who lived in Hillcrest Road, Romford, is wanted on suspicion of a burglary that took place in Havering on March 1.
He is believed to frequent Barking, Romford and Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham