Do you recognise these men?
- Credit: Archant
These two men are wanted by police in connection with burglaries.
Officers say Sam Toulson, 21, is believed to be linked to two residential burglaries in Havering.
His last known address was Chaplin Road, Dagenham, and he is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham.
Paul Higgins, 26, who lived in Hillcrest Road, Romford, is wanted on suspicion of a burglary that took place in Havering on March 1.
He is believed to frequent Barking, Romford and Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 8 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket