Do you recognise these men?
- Credit: Archant
These two men are wanted by police in connection with burglaries.
Officers say Sam Toulson, 21, is believed to be linked to two residential burglaries in Havering.
His last known address was Chaplin Road, Dagenham, and he is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham.
Paul Higgins, 26, who lived in Hillcrest Road, Romford, is wanted on suspicion of a burglary that took place in Havering on March 1.
He is believed to frequent Barking, Romford and Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 What's on across East London this weekend?