Do you recognise these men?
- Credit: Archant
These two men are wanted by police in connection with burglaries.
Officers say Sam Toulson, 21, is believed to be linked to two residential burglaries in Havering.
His last known address was Chaplin Road, Dagenham, and he is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham.
Paul Higgins, 26, who lived in Hillcrest Road, Romford, is wanted on suspicion of a burglary that took place in Havering on March 1.
He is believed to frequent Barking, Romford and Newham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 2 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking