Eight arrested after two men stabbed at Barking party
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested eight people in connection with a dual stabbing at a party in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to a private-hire venue in Thames Road at 4.15am and found two men, aged 25 and 23, suffering from stab wounds.
Both were taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A 33-year-old woman was also taken to hospital while police are awaiting updates on a third male victim, although injuries to both are believed not to be life threatening.
A total of eight people have been arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm and remain in custody at a south London police station.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is underway and enquiries continue.
Anyone who was at the party or who has any information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs