Eight arrested after two men stabbed at Barking party
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested eight people in connection with a dual stabbing at a party in Barking in the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to a private-hire venue in Thames Road at 4.15am and found two men, aged 25 and 23, suffering from stab wounds.
Both were taken to an east London hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
A 33-year-old woman was also taken to hospital while police are awaiting updates on a third male victim, although injuries to both are believed not to be life threatening.
A total of eight people have been arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm and remain in custody at a south London police station.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is underway and enquiries continue.
Anyone who was at the party or who has any information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils