Facebook chat snares Barking sex attacker
A BARKING sex attacker was caught after a mother learned her 14-year-old daughter was pregnant on Facebook.
Tarren Bish, 25, of Alderman Avenue, had sex with the underage girl while he was a guest in her home.
When the liaison came to light it emerged that he had molested the victim’s older sister when she was just four and he was 12.
Bish admitted sexual activity with a child between March and April 2009.
The mother told Inner London Crown Court: “In a nutshell, she turned round and said if Tarren didn’t come clean about what had been happening, she would tell me and her dad she was pregnant by him.”
You may also want to watch:
He denied indecent assault in relation to the younger girl, between May 1997 and May 1999 but was found guilty, though he was cleared of raping the same victim.
He was remanded on conditional bail ahead of sentence on February 4.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey