Facebook chat snares Barking sex attacker
A BARKING sex attacker was caught after a mother learned her 14-year-old daughter was pregnant on Facebook.
Tarren Bish, 25, of Alderman Avenue, had sex with the underage girl while he was a guest in her home.
When the liaison came to light it emerged that he had molested the victim’s older sister when she was just four and he was 12.
Bish admitted sexual activity with a child between March and April 2009.
The mother told Inner London Crown Court: “In a nutshell, she turned round and said if Tarren didn’t come clean about what had been happening, she would tell me and her dad she was pregnant by him.”
He denied indecent assault in relation to the younger girl, between May 1997 and May 1999 but was found guilty, though he was cleared of raping the same victim.
He was remanded on conditional bail ahead of sentence on February 4.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 4 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 5 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 6 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 7 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Man in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 10 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times