Facebook chat snares Barking sex attacker
A BARKING sex attacker was caught after a mother learned her 14-year-old daughter was pregnant on Facebook.
Tarren Bish, 25, of Alderman Avenue, had sex with the underage girl while he was a guest in her home.
When the liaison came to light it emerged that he had molested the victim’s older sister when she was just four and he was 12.
Bish admitted sexual activity with a child between March and April 2009.
The mother told Inner London Crown Court: “In a nutshell, she turned round and said if Tarren didn’t come clean about what had been happening, she would tell me and her dad she was pregnant by him.”
You may also want to watch:
He denied indecent assault in relation to the younger girl, between May 1997 and May 1999 but was found guilty, though he was cleared of raping the same victim.
He was remanded on conditional bail ahead of sentence on February 4.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils