Facebook chat snares Barking sex attacker
A BARKING sex attacker was caught after a mother learned her 14-year-old daughter was pregnant on Facebook.
Tarren Bish, 25, of Alderman Avenue, had sex with the underage girl while he was a guest in her home.
When the liaison came to light it emerged that he had molested the victim’s older sister when she was just four and he was 12.
Bish admitted sexual activity with a child between March and April 2009.
The mother told Inner London Crown Court: “In a nutshell, she turned round and said if Tarren didn’t come clean about what had been happening, she would tell me and her dad she was pregnant by him.”
You may also want to watch:
He denied indecent assault in relation to the younger girl, between May 1997 and May 1999 but was found guilty, though he was cleared of raping the same victim.
He was remanded on conditional bail ahead of sentence on February 4.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs