Fifth arrest in Joshua Bwalya stabbing case
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a fifth man after the fatal stabbing of Barking teenager Joshua Bwalya.
The 19-year-old suspect was arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday evening. He remains in custody at a south London police station.
Police also arrested an 18-year-old and another male of unknown age that day, both of whom remain in custody.
Joshua, 16, was found with lying injured in the street in Movers Lane at 1am on August 2.
Police found two males, aged 16 and 20, near the scene with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to hospital and later arrested on suspicion of murder, but have since been released with no further action.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8345 1570 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters