First look at scene of Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
The first photos from the scene where a 24-year-old man was stabbed to death in Barking last night show a tent in place outside of a block of flats and a number of police cordons in different locations.
Last night (Thursday, May 17) officers were called to reports of a stabbing in Crows Road at 11.31pm.
The victim was given first aid by officers before parademics arrived, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made and a crime scene remains in place.
His next of kin have been informed and formal identification is due to take place, along with a post-mortem.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with informatin should contact police via 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 9211/17May.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall