First look at scene of Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
The first photos from the scene where a 24-year-old man was stabbed to death in Barking last night show a tent in place outside of a block of flats and a number of police cordons in different locations.
Last night (Thursday, May 17) officers were called to reports of a stabbing in Crows Road at 11.31pm.
The victim was given first aid by officers before parademics arrived, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made and a crime scene remains in place.
His next of kin have been informed and formal identification is due to take place, along with a post-mortem.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with informatin should contact police via 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 9211/17May.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham