Four from Romford charged with drug offences after police raid address in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A married couple from Romford have been charged with drug offences after police raided an address in Dagenham.
Sean Jackson, 50, of Lansbury Avenue, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs and his 46-year-old wife Lea is charged with conspiracy to conceal, disguise, convert, transfer or remove criminal property.
The pair were charged today following their arrest when officers raided the address in May last year.
Levi Smith, 20, also of Lansbury Avenue, is also accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.
A fourth person, a 17-year-old boy, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The teenager, who is from Romford, cannot be named for legal reasons.
All four will appear before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils