Four from Romford charged with drug offences after police raid address in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A married couple from Romford have been charged with drug offences after police raided an address in Dagenham.
Sean Jackson, 50, of Lansbury Avenue, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs and his 46-year-old wife Lea is charged with conspiracy to conceal, disguise, convert, transfer or remove criminal property.
The pair were charged today following their arrest when officers raided the address in May last year.
Levi Smith, 20, also of Lansbury Avenue, is also accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.
A fourth person, a 17-year-old boy, is accused of conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The teenager, who is from Romford, cannot be named for legal reasons.
All four will appear before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race