Four hurt in collision between bus and car near Upney station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after four people were injured in a collision between a bus and a car in Barking.
The incident happened in Upney Lane, close to Upney station, at around 4.45pm on Saturday.
The car’s driver, a 58-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Three passengers on the bus were treated for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating, and are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 8 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham