Four hurt in collision between bus and car near Upney station
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after four people were injured in a collision between a bus and a car in Barking.
The incident happened in Upney Lane, close to Upney station, at around 4.45pm on Saturday.
The car’s driver, a 58-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Three passengers on the bus were treated for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating, and are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the witness appeal line on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 4 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 5 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London