Three men stabbed and a fourth injured in brawl outside Barking nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Four men were injured after a stabbing outside a Barking nightclub.
Police were called at 3.45am on Sunday to reports of a stabbing in London Road.
They found three men suffering from stab injuries and a fourth had an head injury.
All were taken to hospital.
None of the injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
Four men – two aged 30 and two aged 25 – have been arrested on suspicion of assault.
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are investigating and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 2 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 6 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 7 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
- 8 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 9 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 10 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call the command unit on 101 quoting CAD1325/12AUG, tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.