Four men and teenager to face murder trial over death of Dagenham’s Gary Pocock
- Credit: Archant
Four men and a teenager will face a jury trial over the death of Gary Pocock.
Christopher Bones, 20, of Dorothy Gardens, Dagenham, and Jamie West, 19, of Cliff View Gardens, Sheerness, appeared alongside Mark Terry, 44, and Matthew Terry, 21, both of Grantham Road, Manor Park, at Maidstone Crown Court on Friday, December 13.
A teenager, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, appeared alongside them.
They all pleaded not guilty to murder.
Lisa Terry, 33, also of Grantham Road, denied charges of perverting the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
The body of Gary Pocock of Lillechurch Road, Dagenham, was found on a beach on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent, early on Wednesday morning, August 7.
A post mortem examination revealed the 34-year-old had died of severe head injuries.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
The defendants will next appear at the court on Monday, February 3.