Four men released under investigation following stabbing outside Barking nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Four men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking have been released under investigation.
Police were called to reports of a fight outside a nightclub in London Road on Sunday at 3.45am.
They found three men with stab wounds and a fourth with a head injury.
All four were taken to hospital and none of their injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
Four men – two aged 30 and two aged 25 – were arrested on suspicion of assault, but have since been released under police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Okey Nwofu, 45, who owns the Kings Lounge nightclub in London Road, told the Post the men ran into his bar following another fight outside.
He said: “There were about seven or eight of them, and one stabbed another. The fight continued in my bar – they were using my chairs, bottles, anything they could find, to attack each other.”
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 6 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Letter: Climate change and the floods
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101 quoting CAD1325/12AUG or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.