Four men released under investigation following stabbing outside Barking nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Four men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking have been released under investigation.
Police were called to reports of a fight outside a nightclub in London Road on Sunday at 3.45am.
They found three men with stab wounds and a fourth with a head injury.
All four were taken to hospital and none of their injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
Four men – two aged 30 and two aged 25 – were arrested on suspicion of assault, but have since been released under police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Okey Nwofu, 45, who owns the Kings Lounge nightclub in London Road, told the Post the men ran into his bar following another fight outside.
He said: “There were about seven or eight of them, and one stabbed another. The fight continued in my bar – they were using my chairs, bottles, anything they could find, to attack each other.”
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101 quoting CAD1325/12AUG or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.