Four men released under investigation following stabbing outside Barking nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Four men who were arrested after a stabbing in Barking have been released under investigation.
Police were called to reports of a fight outside a nightclub in London Road on Sunday at 3.45am.
They found three men with stab wounds and a fourth with a head injury.
All four were taken to hospital and none of their injuries are thought to be life-threatening.
Four men – two aged 30 and two aged 25 – were arrested on suspicion of assault, but have since been released under police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Okey Nwofu, 45, who owns the Kings Lounge nightclub in London Road, told the Post the men ran into his bar following another fight outside.
He said: “There were about seven or eight of them, and one stabbed another. The fight continued in my bar – they were using my chairs, bottles, anything they could find, to attack each other.”
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101 quoting CAD1325/12AUG or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.