Fourth man charged with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty, 25
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged by police last night and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court later today.
Three others have already been charged with murder and remain in police custody.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22.
Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday, May 18, to reports of a stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane.
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
- 1 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 2 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 3 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 4 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 5 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Energy price cap rise could push 'thousands of local people' into fuel poverty, MP claims
- 7 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 8 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 9 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge rally to win at Weymouth
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Tuesday, May 27 on suspicion of assisting an offender but has been bailed until a date in July.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.