Fourth man charged with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty, 25
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged by police last night and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court later today.
Three others have already been charged with murder and remain in police custody.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22.
Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday, May 18, to reports of a stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane.
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Tuesday, May 27 on suspicion of assisting an offender but has been bailed until a date in July.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.