Fourth man charged with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty, 25
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged by police last night and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court later today.
Three others have already been charged with murder and remain in police custody.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22.
Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday, May 18, to reports of a stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane.
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
- 1 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 2 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
- 4 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough
- 5 Dagenham man in court over Zara Aleena murder
- 6 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
- 7 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 8 Vigil to be held this Saturday for 'pure of heart' Zara Aleena
- 9 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Tuesday, May 27 on suspicion of assisting an offender but has been bailed until a date in July.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.