Fourth man charged with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty, 25
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged by police last night and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court later today.
Three others have already been charged with murder and remain in police custody.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22.
Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday, May 18, to reports of a stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane.
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 3 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 4 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 7 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 8 Student nurse charged with alleged rape
- 9 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 10 Councillors visit Ben Kinsella Trust anti-knife crime exhibition
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Tuesday, May 27 on suspicion of assisting an offender but has been bailed until a date in July.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.