Fourth man charged with Dagenham murder of Ashley Latty, 25
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged by police last night and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court later today.
Three others have already been charged with murder and remain in police custody.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22.
Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Officers were called in the early hours of Sunday, May 18, to reports of a stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane.
Ashley, from Leyton, was taken to hospital but died later the same morning from his injuries.
- 1 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 Have the Covid-19 vaccine when the NHS contacts you
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 7 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 8 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 9 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
A post mortem examination confirmed the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
A 24-year-old woman was arrested on Tuesday, May 27 on suspicion of assisting an offender but has been bailed until a date in July.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.