Further arrest over death of Dagenham teen Joel Adesina
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old was arrested today on suspicion of murdering Dagenham teenager Joel Adesina.
The man remains in custody at an east London police station after being arrested in Hackney in the early hours of the morning.
Joel, 15, died three hours after being stabbed in Bethnal Green on December 5.
Two men, aged 23 and 24, and a woman aged 24 were arrested on suspicion of murder three days later and bailed to return later this month pending further enquiries.
Another man, 22, and a woman aged 18 were bailed pending further enquiries after being arrested on December 15.
A 20-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder in Beccles, Suffolk, on December 14 is the only person so far to be charged in connection with Joel’s death.
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 2 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 3 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 6 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 7 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?