Further arrest over death of Dagenham teen Joel Adesina
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old was arrested today on suspicion of murdering Dagenham teenager Joel Adesina.
The man remains in custody at an east London police station after being arrested in Hackney in the early hours of the morning.
Joel, 15, died three hours after being stabbed in Bethnal Green on December 5.
Two men, aged 23 and 24, and a woman aged 24 were arrested on suspicion of murder three days later and bailed to return later this month pending further enquiries.
Another man, 22, and a woman aged 18 were bailed pending further enquiries after being arrested on December 15.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder in Beccles, Suffolk, on December 14 is the only person so far to be charged in connection with Joel’s death.
Anyone with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup