Gang police appeal for help after shots fired in Barking
- Credit: PA WIRE
Gang police want to speak to witnesses after reported gun shots were fired in Barking.
Armed officers were called to the Cowbridge Lane / Harts Lane area, just a two-minute walk away from Barking nursery Abbey Children’s Centre, at 3.50pm yesterday.
No suspect was found and there have been no reports of anyone attending nearby hospitals with gunshot wounds.
Officers from the borough’s Gangs and Drugs Unit are now investigating.
They want to hear from witnesses or anyone who was in or around the area at the time of the incident.
Anyone with further information should call Barking and Dagenham’s Gangs and Drugs Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham drug dealer who beat vulnerable man with walking stick