Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
Eight males have been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after a stabbing.
The victim was found by police in Gurney Close, Barking, after officers were called at 6pm on Sunday, February 21.
The male was suffering a slash injury to his arm. His condition is not critical.
Two hours later a Section 60 stop and search order came into force in Abbey, Longbridge, Gascoigne and Eastbury wards as police anticipated more violence.
The order expired at 4am this morning (February 22).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened in Gurney Close should call police on 101.
- 1 Dagenham man sentenced to life for raping teenage girl in his wife's car
- 2 'Appallingly dirty' Dagenham shop doubling up as 'substandard' hotel
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Woman seeks long lost relatives who may be in Dagenham
- 5 Council failed to investigate woman's concern of 'cancer cluster'
- 6 £975 fine after man caught on CCTV getting out of car to wee on street
- 7 Tributes to 'deeply spiritual' Barking priest following death from cancer
- 8 Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced to life for 'brutal' knife attack murder
- 10 Care worker contests fine after 'cloned plates' car caught in bus lane