Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
Eight males have been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after a stabbing.
The victim was found by police in Gurney Close, Barking, after officers were called at 6pm on Sunday, February 21.
The male was suffering a slash injury to his arm. His condition is not critical.
Two hours later a Section 60 stop and search order came into force in Abbey, Longbridge, Gascoigne and Eastbury wards as police anticipated more violence.
The order expired at 4am this morning (February 22).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened in Gurney Close should call police on 101.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 7 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences