Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
Eight males have been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after a stabbing.
The victim was found by police in Gurney Close, Barking, after officers were called at 6pm on Sunday, February 21.
The male was suffering a slash injury to his arm. His condition is not critical.
Two hours later a Section 60 stop and search order came into force in Abbey, Longbridge, Gascoigne and Eastbury wards as police anticipated more violence.
The order expired at 4am this morning (February 22).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened in Gurney Close should call police on 101.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years