Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking
- Credit: Google
Eight males have been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder after a stabbing.
The victim was found by police in Gurney Close, Barking, after officers were called at 6pm on Sunday, February 21.
The male was suffering a slash injury to his arm. His condition is not critical.
Two hours later a Section 60 stop and search order came into force in Abbey, Longbridge, Gascoigne and Eastbury wards as police anticipated more violence.
The order expired at 4am this morning (February 22).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about what happened in Gurney Close should call police on 101.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 8 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 9 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 10 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces