Hackney mental health unit absconder Mark Peacock has links to Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to find an absconder from a mental health unit who has links to Dagenham.
Mark Peacock was on escorted leave from the unit in Hackney when he was last seen in the Sainsbury’s supermarket at the Arena Shopping Park, Green Lanes, on Thursday at around 1.45pm.
The 41-year-old was wearing a dark grey polo top, a light grey tracksuit top, a zipped grey jacket and black Nike trainers.
Peacock, who is originally from Essex, is 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with close cropped light brown/blonde hair.
He has distinctive tattoos including ‘Made in London’ written on the back of his neck, several swallow birds on his hands and a British bulldog tattoo on his right leg.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are being warned not to approach him but call 999 immediately.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Barking and Dagenham parks
- 4 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 5 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Column: Dagenham & Redbridge must strive for redemption
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears