Hackney mental health unit absconder Mark Peacock has links to Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to find an absconder from a mental health unit who has links to Dagenham.
Mark Peacock was on escorted leave from the unit in Hackney when he was last seen in the Sainsbury’s supermarket at the Arena Shopping Park, Green Lanes, on Thursday at around 1.45pm.
The 41-year-old was wearing a dark grey polo top, a light grey tracksuit top, a zipped grey jacket and black Nike trainers.
Peacock, who is originally from Essex, is 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with close cropped light brown/blonde hair.
He has distinctive tattoos including ‘Made in London’ written on the back of his neck, several swallow birds on his hands and a British bulldog tattoo on his right leg.
Members of the public are being warned not to approach him but call 999 immediately.
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 6 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 7 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 8 Parents to appear in court next month over death of baby boy
- 9 McMahon 'really disappointed' to see Dagenham & Redbridge defeated by Stockport
- 10 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy