Hackney mental health unit absconder Mark Peacock has links to Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to find an absconder from a mental health unit who has links to Dagenham.
Mark Peacock was on escorted leave from the unit in Hackney when he was last seen in the Sainsbury’s supermarket at the Arena Shopping Park, Green Lanes, on Thursday at around 1.45pm.
The 41-year-old was wearing a dark grey polo top, a light grey tracksuit top, a zipped grey jacket and black Nike trainers.
Peacock, who is originally from Essex, is 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with close cropped light brown/blonde hair.
He has distinctive tattoos including ‘Made in London’ written on the back of his neck, several swallow birds on his hands and a British bulldog tattoo on his right leg.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are being warned not to approach him but call 999 immediately.
- 1 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 3 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 10 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks