Have you been affected by knife crime? The Post wants to hear from you
- Credit: Archant
Knife crime in London has risen by 20 per cent in the last year affecting communities across the capital including Barking and Dagenham, Metropolitan Police figures show.
The Barking and Dagenham Post would like to hear from you if you, your family, or your community, has been affected by knife crime.
Have you been a victim of an attack or robbery? Has knife crime impacted on your family or area?
Are you scared that your children may be at risk?
Are you a young adult who has considered carrying a knife because of concerns for your own safety or a teacher who fears for the wellbeing of pupils?
What do you think should be done to tackle this issue and its devastating impact on communities in Barking and Dagenham? Should the police or the Mayor of London take action?
If you have a story to tell, contact investigations journalist Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 2 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 3 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 4 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 5 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 7 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 10 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
We are happy to speak in confidence if necessary.