Girl, 14, among three arrested on suspicion of murder after man killed in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 60-year-old man was killed in a fight this afternoon.
Police were called to Stanhope Road, Dagenham, at 12.59pm, where they found the victim suffering from serious injuries. He died at the scene a short while later.
A 14-year-old girl, 16-year-old boy and 20-year-old man have all been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to separate east London police stations for questioning.
Police are in the process of informing the victim’s next of kin, and formal identification and a post-mortem will take place in due course.
A crime scene remains in place and police continue to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 4 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 5 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 6 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 7 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 8 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 9 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking