Gang police investigate early morning Barking shooting
- Credit: Archant
Gang police are investigating after a man in his 20s was shot in the leg and taken to hospital yesterday morning.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene following reports of a shooting in London Road, Barking, at 6.05am yesterday.
The man was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
The road was sealed off as a police cordon was put in place.
No arrests have been made. Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman said: “Office from Trident Area Crime Command and Barking and Dagenham continue to investigate.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall