Police search for ‘very vulnerable’ missing mum, 37, from Barking
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police need help to find a “very vulnerable” missing woman
Stefana Otilia Malinici, known as Otilia, left her family home in Beccles Drive, Barking, on September 6.
The 37-year-old was last seen on CCTV at a supermarket on Ilford’s Green Lane three days later.
Otilia is originally from Romania and has reddish, bobbed hair.
She wore a black top with large light-coloured motif, dark tight jeans or leggings and a dark coloured three-quarter length fitted jacket when she was last seen.
Her husband and two children are desperate to hear from her and police are growing increasingly worried for her safety.
“I want to assure Otilia, or anyone that knows her, that police are here to help and just want to make sure she is safe and well,” said DS Mike Rapp of the Met’s East Area Missing Persons unit.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 2 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
- 3 Dagenham cat with misshapen eye struggles to find home
- 4 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 5 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
- 6 Dagenham woman to face trial on numerous robbery charges
- 7 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 'Staffing crisis' means children's hospice cannot offer end of life care
- 9 Man pleads not guilty to unlicensed street trading in Dagenham
- 10 Teenager charged with GBH after stabbing in Dagenham
He urged anyone with any information to call 101 or missing persons on 116 000.