Police search for ‘very vulnerable’ missing mum, 37, from Barking
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police need help to find a “very vulnerable” missing woman
Stefana Otilia Malinici, known as Otilia, left her family home in Beccles Drive, Barking, on September 6.
The 37-year-old was last seen on CCTV at a supermarket on Ilford’s Green Lane three days later.
Otilia is originally from Romania and has reddish, bobbed hair.
She wore a black top with large light-coloured motif, dark tight jeans or leggings and a dark coloured three-quarter length fitted jacket when she was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Her husband and two children are desperate to hear from her and police are growing increasingly worried for her safety.
“I want to assure Otilia, or anyone that knows her, that police are here to help and just want to make sure she is safe and well,” said DS Mike Rapp of the Met’s East Area Missing Persons unit.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 6 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 10 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
He urged anyone with any information to call 101 or missing persons on 116 000.