Police search for ‘very vulnerable’ missing mum, 37, from Barking
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Police need help to find a “very vulnerable” missing woman
Stefana Otilia Malinici, known as Otilia, left her family home in Beccles Drive, Barking, on September 6.
The 37-year-old was last seen on CCTV at a supermarket on Ilford’s Green Lane three days later.
Otilia is originally from Romania and has reddish, bobbed hair.
She wore a black top with large light-coloured motif, dark tight jeans or leggings and a dark coloured three-quarter length fitted jacket when she was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Her husband and two children are desperate to hear from her and police are growing increasingly worried for her safety.
“I want to assure Otilia, or anyone that knows her, that police are here to help and just want to make sure she is safe and well,” said DS Mike Rapp of the Met’s East Area Missing Persons unit.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
He urged anyone with any information to call 101 or missing persons on 116 000.