Video: CCTV footage of Dagenham takeaway burglary suspects released
- Credit: Met Police
CCTV footage has been released of two men that police would like to speak to in connection with a burglary at a takeaway.
Detectives were called to the break-in in Station Parade, Dagenham Heathway at 11.50am on September 11 following reports that two till trays containing money were stolen from the property.
The burglary is reported to have taken place between 3.26am and 3.45am earlier that day.
Two suspects were captured on camera approaching the premises and pulling up the roller shutter doors, before one of the men broke the front door and stole the two till trays.
The two men then escaped the shop and walked towards Hedgemans Road.
You may also want to watch:
Suspect one is described as a medium built white man and was wearing a two-tone colour hooded top, dark tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
Suspect two is described as a slim built white man wearing a dark coloured top, dark trousers and dark shoes. Both men wore black gloves.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the two men shown on CCTV or who witnessed the incident.
Anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.