Video: CCTV footage of Dagenham takeaway burglary suspects released
- Credit: Met Police
CCTV footage has been released of two men that police would like to speak to in connection with a burglary at a takeaway.
Detectives were called to the break-in in Station Parade, Dagenham Heathway at 11.50am on September 11 following reports that two till trays containing money were stolen from the property.
The burglary is reported to have taken place between 3.26am and 3.45am earlier that day.
Two suspects were captured on camera approaching the premises and pulling up the roller shutter doors, before one of the men broke the front door and stole the two till trays.
The two men then escaped the shop and walked towards Hedgemans Road.
You may also want to watch:
Suspect one is described as a medium built white man and was wearing a two-tone colour hooded top, dark tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
Suspect two is described as a slim built white man wearing a dark coloured top, dark trousers and dark shoes. Both men wore black gloves.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the two men shown on CCTV or who witnessed the incident.
Anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.