Video: CCTV footage of Dagenham takeaway burglary suspects released
- Credit: Met Police
CCTV footage has been released of two men that police would like to speak to in connection with a burglary at a takeaway.
Detectives were called to the break-in in Station Parade, Dagenham Heathway at 11.50am on September 11 following reports that two till trays containing money were stolen from the property.
The burglary is reported to have taken place between 3.26am and 3.45am earlier that day.
Two suspects were captured on camera approaching the premises and pulling up the roller shutter doors, before one of the men broke the front door and stole the two till trays.
The two men then escaped the shop and walked towards Hedgemans Road.
Suspect one is described as a medium built white man and was wearing a two-tone colour hooded top, dark tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
Suspect two is described as a slim built white man wearing a dark coloured top, dark trousers and dark shoes. Both men wore black gloves.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 6 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 7 40 firefighters tackle Anchor Close blaze
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 10 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the two men shown on CCTV or who witnessed the incident.
Anyone with any information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.