Video: Watch Dagenham pharmacy burglary suspects make getaway on mobility scooter
- Credit: Archant
CCTV footage shows stolen goods being taken from a pharmacy using an unusual getaway vehicle – a mobility scooter.
Two men used a metal bar to dent the front shutters of Kry BA Chemists in Goresbrook Road, before removing the cash till and passing it on to a man on the mobility scooter.
The burglary, which happened in the early hours of May 25, is believed to have been carried out by the same men who stole cash from Paks Cosmetic Centre in Dagenham Heathway between 1.37am and 1.48am on August 9.
Police hope to speak to four men who are captured on the CCTV footage.
Suspect one [image ref 223669] is described as a medium build white man with a dark beard, who was wearing wearing a black cap, blue top with writing, black tracksuit bottoms, black trainers and light coloured gloves.
You may also want to watch:
Suspect two [image ref 223700] was driving the dark-coloured mobility scooter and was wearing dark clothes. He is white and bald.
Suspect three [image ref 223701] is a white man who was wearing a dark blue hoodie and white trainers, whilst suspect four [image ref 223702], also white, was wearing a dark grey hoodie, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
Anyone who may be able to assist the investigation should call officers from Barking and Dagenham CID via 101. To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.