Fourth man charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Juma in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma, who was fatally stabbed in Barking in May.
Iki Mohammed Ali, 23, of Maud Gardens in Barking, was arrested yesterday and charged with murder today (Friday).
He’d previously been released under investigation after being arrested in June.
Abdulrahman, 23, known locally as Mani, was stabbed in Crows Road on May 17.
Three other men have been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on November 20, and appeared at the Old Bailey on November 22.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, is due to appear in court on May 20.
- 1 Barking butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 3 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 6 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 'The entire game will mourn him': Tributes to football great Jimmy Greaves
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
Ali appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on December 15, and will appear at the Old Bailey on January 14.