Fourth man charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Juma in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma, who was fatally stabbed in Barking in May.
Iki Mohammed Ali, 23, of Maud Gardens in Barking, was arrested yesterday and charged with murder today (Friday).
He’d previously been released under investigation after being arrested in June.
Abdulrahman, 23, known locally as Mani, was stabbed in Crows Road on May 17.
Three other men have been charged with his murder.
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on November 20, and appeared at the Old Bailey on November 22.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, is due to appear in court on May 20.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 3 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 4 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 5 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 6 Book examines police failings in Stephen Port investigation
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Bow man charged with three offences after Dagenham stabbing
- 10 Quickfire double sends Dagenham & Redbridge past Southend United
Ali appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on December 15, and will appear at the Old Bailey on January 14.