Fourth man charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Juma in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma, who was fatally stabbed in Barking in May.
Iki Mohammed Ali, 23, of Maud Gardens in Barking, was arrested yesterday and charged with murder today (Friday).
He’d previously been released under investigation after being arrested in June.
Abdulrahman, 23, known locally as Mani, was stabbed in Crows Road on May 17.
Three other men have been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on November 20, and appeared at the Old Bailey on November 22.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, is due to appear in court on May 20.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs
Ali appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on December 15, and will appear at the Old Bailey on January 14.