Fourth man charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Juma in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Abdulrahman Nassor Juma, who was fatally stabbed in Barking in May.
Iki Mohammed Ali, 23, of Maud Gardens in Barking, was arrested yesterday and charged with murder today (Friday).
He’d previously been released under investigation after being arrested in June.
Abdulrahman, 23, known locally as Mani, was stabbed in Crows Road on May 17.
Three other men have been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Warwick Carson, 23, of Bushway, Dagenham, and Jonathan Mulangala, 21, of Stonebridge Road, Tottenham, appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on November 20, and appeared at the Old Bailey on November 22.
Syed Fahad, 22, of Salisbury Avenue, Barking, is due to appear in court on May 20.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
Ali appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on December 15, and will appear at the Old Bailey on January 14.