Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- Credit: BTP
Detectives investigating a robbery in which a train passenger was put in a chokehold have released images of a man they want to talk to.
The victim was seated on a train travelling between Barking and Basildon when he was approached by a man who demanded some of his belongings at 12.30pm on Christmas Eve last year.
British Transport Police said a fight erupted and the man snatched the victim's coat and watch, after putting him into a chokehold.
He then left the train at Basildon station.
Officers believe the man in the images may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or have any information, please contact British Transport Police by quoting reference 144 of 24/12/20.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 6 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 7 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking