Jail for supermarket burglars arrested in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been jailed for a total of more than three years for carrying out of a spate of burglaries targeting supermarket tills.
Bradley Pogmore and part-time accomplice Lee Baker, both of no fixed abode, were arrested in Dagenham in May following a five-month crime spree.
They stole amounts ranging from £50 to £585 from supermarket tills across London and the south of England.
Pogmore, 32, was charged in connection with eight burglaries while Baker, 38, was charged with 15.
They were sentenced to 18 months and 20 months in prison respectively at Croydon Crown Court on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The duo had pleaded guilty to all of the charges in the same court in the previous month.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils