Jail for supermarket burglars arrested in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been jailed for a total of more than three years for carrying out of a spate of burglaries targeting supermarket tills.
Bradley Pogmore and part-time accomplice Lee Baker, both of no fixed abode, were arrested in Dagenham in May following a five-month crime spree.
They stole amounts ranging from £50 to £585 from supermarket tills across London and the south of England.
Pogmore, 32, was charged in connection with eight burglaries while Baker, 38, was charged with 15.
They were sentenced to 18 months and 20 months in prison respectively at Croydon Crown Court on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The duo had pleaded guilty to all of the charges in the same court in the previous month.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 3 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey