Jail for supermarket burglars arrested in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been jailed for a total of more than three years for carrying out of a spate of burglaries targeting supermarket tills.
Bradley Pogmore and part-time accomplice Lee Baker, both of no fixed abode, were arrested in Dagenham in May following a five-month crime spree.
They stole amounts ranging from £50 to £585 from supermarket tills across London and the south of England.
Pogmore, 32, was charged in connection with eight burglaries while Baker, 38, was charged with 15.
They were sentenced to 18 months and 20 months in prison respectively at Croydon Crown Court on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The duo had pleaded guilty to all of the charges in the same court in the previous month.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs