Jailed: Rail replacement bus pervert from Dagenham
- Credit: British Transport Police
A Dagenham man who sexually assaulted a man and a woman on a rail replacement bus has been jailed.
Hassan Hassan, 27, of Bell Farm Avenue, sexually assaulted a woman travelling with a young child on October 8 as the bus arrived at Billericay train station.
She screamed and staff came to her aid. Whilst being ejected from the bus, Hassan sexually assaulted and then punched a male member of staff.
Staff detailed him until police arrived and promptly arrested him.
Hassan was today sentenced to 16 weeks in prison, having gone to trial at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court last month.
You may also want to watch:
He was ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge and placed on the Sex Offenders Register for seven years.
“Hassan showed absolutely no remorse for his crimes and I applaud the court for sending him to prison,” said investigating officer Pc Matthew Hooper.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race