Kent Police’s murder investigation into Dagenham case Gary Pocock continues
- Credit: Archant
Police are still appealing for information following the murder of Gary Pocock.
The half-naked body of the 34-year-old, of Lillechurch Road, Dagenaham, was discovered two weeks ago in the early morning on a beach on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.
Officers said he was the victim of a “vicious attack” and a post-mortem found he died of serious head injuries.
Two men and one woman, aged 44, 29 and 43 respectively, all from London, were arrested following his death but were all released without charge.
Police say they are now extending their enquiries beyond Kent and into east London.
You may also want to watch:
Friends and family of Gary gathered at the spot where he was found in Kent last week to lay flowers and release lanterns.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting CAT 070167 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Former child refugee who founded Barking women's service up for award
- 10 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?