Kent Police’s murder investigation into Dagenham case Gary Pocock continues
- Credit: Archant
Police are still appealing for information following the murder of Gary Pocock.
The half-naked body of the 34-year-old, of Lillechurch Road, Dagenaham, was discovered two weeks ago in the early morning on a beach on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.
Officers said he was the victim of a “vicious attack” and a post-mortem found he died of serious head injuries.
Two men and one woman, aged 44, 29 and 43 respectively, all from London, were arrested following his death but were all released without charge.
Police say they are now extending their enquiries beyond Kent and into east London.
You may also want to watch:
Friends and family of Gary gathered at the spot where he was found in Kent last week to lay flowers and release lanterns.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting CAT 070167 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 4 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 Dagenham fight back to seal win over King's Lynn
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion