Kent Police’s murder investigation into Dagenham case Gary Pocock continues
- Credit: Archant
Police are still appealing for information following the murder of Gary Pocock.
The half-naked body of the 34-year-old, of Lillechurch Road, Dagenaham, was discovered two weeks ago in the early morning on a beach on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.
Officers said he was the victim of a “vicious attack” and a post-mortem found he died of serious head injuries.
Two men and one woman, aged 44, 29 and 43 respectively, all from London, were arrested following his death but were all released without charge.
Police say they are now extending their enquiries beyond Kent and into east London.
You may also want to watch:
Friends and family of Gary gathered at the spot where he was found in Kent last week to lay flowers and release lanterns.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting CAT 070167 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 8 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 10 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils