Kent Police’s murder investigation into Dagenham case Gary Pocock continues
- Credit: Archant
Police are still appealing for information following the murder of Gary Pocock.
The half-naked body of the 34-year-old, of Lillechurch Road, Dagenaham, was discovered two weeks ago in the early morning on a beach on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.
Officers said he was the victim of a “vicious attack” and a post-mortem found he died of serious head injuries.
Two men and one woman, aged 44, 29 and 43 respectively, all from London, were arrested following his death but were all released without charge.
Police say they are now extending their enquiries beyond Kent and into east London.
You may also want to watch:
Friends and family of Gary gathered at the spot where he was found in Kent last week to lay flowers and release lanterns.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting CAT 070167 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils