Man in hospital after stabbing in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A man is in hospital after being stabbed in Dagenham.
The victim, who is aged in his 30s, was found with stab wounds after police were called to Langley Crescent at 7.21pm on Wednesday, June 30.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said earlier today (July 1) that the victim had been taken to hospital where his condition was being treated as life-threatening.
However, in an update the spokesperson confirmed that his condition has improved and his injuries are no longer deemed to be life-threatening.
There have been no arrests at this time. A crime scene is in place and enquiries are ongoing, led by the east area command unit.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 5 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.