Man in hospital after stabbing in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A man is in hospital after being stabbed in Dagenham.
The victim, who is aged in his 30s, was found with stab wounds after police were called to Langley Crescent at 7.21pm on Wednesday, June 30.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said earlier today (July 1) that the victim had been taken to hospital where his condition was being treated as life-threatening.
However, in an update the spokesperson confirmed that his condition has improved and his injuries are no longer deemed to be life-threatening.
There have been no arrests at this time. A crime scene is in place and enquiries are ongoing, led by the east area command unit.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?