London Bridge terror attack: Three men arrested in Ilford and Barking released without charge
- Credit: PA
The final three men arrested by detectives investigating the London Bridge terror attack have been released without charge.
A 27-year-old man arrested in Ilford on Friday, June 9, a 28-year-old arrested in Barking on Saturday, June 10 and a 19-year-old man arrested at in Barking the following day have been released from custody.
Seventeen other people arrested as part of the investigation have previously been released without charge.
One man, aged 33, has been bailed until later this month. He was arrested on a street in Ilford on Thursday, June 8 on suspicion of possession with intent to supply controlled drugs and on suspicion of firearms offences.
Eight people died and dozens were injured during the attack at London Bridge and Borough Market on Saturday, June 3.
You may also want to watch:
Armed police killed Khuram Butt, 27, and Rachid Redouane, 30, from Barking, and Youssef Zaghba, 22, believed to be from Ilford, just eight minutes after the first emergency call was made.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory