London Bridge terror attack: Three men arrested in Ilford and Barking released without charge
- Credit: PA
The final three men arrested by detectives investigating the London Bridge terror attack have been released without charge.
A 27-year-old man arrested in Ilford on Friday, June 9, a 28-year-old arrested in Barking on Saturday, June 10 and a 19-year-old man arrested at in Barking the following day have been released from custody.
Seventeen other people arrested as part of the investigation have previously been released without charge.
One man, aged 33, has been bailed until later this month. He was arrested on a street in Ilford on Thursday, June 8 on suspicion of possession with intent to supply controlled drugs and on suspicion of firearms offences.
Eight people died and dozens were injured during the attack at London Bridge and Borough Market on Saturday, June 3.
You may also want to watch:
Armed police killed Khuram Butt, 27, and Rachid Redouane, 30, from Barking, and Youssef Zaghba, 22, believed to be from Ilford, just eight minutes after the first emergency call was made.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Admissions open for new Barking school