London Bridge terror attack: Three men arrested in Ilford and Barking released without charge
- Credit: PA
The final three men arrested by detectives investigating the London Bridge terror attack have been released without charge.
A 27-year-old man arrested in Ilford on Friday, June 9, a 28-year-old arrested in Barking on Saturday, June 10 and a 19-year-old man arrested at in Barking the following day have been released from custody.
Seventeen other people arrested as part of the investigation have previously been released without charge.
One man, aged 33, has been bailed until later this month. He was arrested on a street in Ilford on Thursday, June 8 on suspicion of possession with intent to supply controlled drugs and on suspicion of firearms offences.
Eight people died and dozens were injured during the attack at London Bridge and Borough Market on Saturday, June 3.
You may also want to watch:
Armed police killed Khuram Butt, 27, and Rachid Redouane, 30, from Barking, and Youssef Zaghba, 22, believed to be from Ilford, just eight minutes after the first emergency call was made.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Barking and Dagenham parks
- 4 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 5 Column: Dagenham & Redbridge must strive for redemption
- 6 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 7 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears