London rioter wanted for burglary in east London
Police are hunting a London rioter believed to have committed several burglaries in the capital.
Detectives today appealed for information to trace Daniel Malinowski, who was allegedly involved in a break-in in Camden during the disorder on August 8 last year.
The 29-year-old is also wanted for an aggravated burglary in Enfield and failing to appear at Enfield Magistrates’ Court for common assault.
Barking and Dagenham Police have released his picture as part of efforts to bring people involved in the London riots to justice.
A police spokesman said Malinowski has links to north east London and also uses the alias Aleks Sudej.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det Con Simon Johnston of Operation Withern on 020 7275 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2325619/11.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police