London rioter wanted for burglary in east London
Police are hunting a London rioter believed to have committed several burglaries in the capital.
Detectives today appealed for information to trace Daniel Malinowski, who was allegedly involved in a break-in in Camden during the disorder on August 8 last year.
The 29-year-old is also wanted for an aggravated burglary in Enfield and failing to appear at Enfield Magistrates’ Court for common assault.
Barking and Dagenham Police have released his picture as part of efforts to bring people involved in the London riots to justice.
A police spokesman said Malinowski has links to north east London and also uses the alias Aleks Sudej.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det Con Simon Johnston of Operation Withern on 020 7275 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2325619/11.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 8 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham