London rioter wanted for burglary in east London
Police are hunting a London rioter believed to have committed several burglaries in the capital.
Detectives today appealed for information to trace Daniel Malinowski, who was allegedly involved in a break-in in Camden during the disorder on August 8 last year.
The 29-year-old is also wanted for an aggravated burglary in Enfield and failing to appear at Enfield Magistrates’ Court for common assault.
Barking and Dagenham Police have released his picture as part of efforts to bring people involved in the London riots to justice.
A police spokesman said Malinowski has links to north east London and also uses the alias Aleks Sudej.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det Con Simon Johnston of Operation Withern on 020 7275 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2325619/11.
- 1 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 5 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars
- 7 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 8 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows