London riots Barking and Dagenham Police most-wanted gallery
Barking and Dagenham Police have released more images of people wanted in connection with the London riots.
The four CCTV stills show people officers want to question in relation to the disorder which took place in the capital last August, and which affected Barking and Dagenham on August 8.
Acting Borough Commander Gary Buttercase said: “If you were one of those people involved in the disorder police will get around to identifying you, if we haven’t already done so.
“Presenting yourself at either Barking or Dagenham police stations will mean you are dealt with swiftly and you may avoid having your CCTV image publicised locally, nationally or even on Crimewatch.
“If you act now, you can begin to put the incidents of August 2011 behind you, rather than delaying the inevitable.
“Release of images such as these will continue until everyone involved has been identified.”
The images have been released as part of Operation Withern, which is investigating the serious disorder and violence in London last summer.
- 1 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 2 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 3 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 4 More than 300 homes finished at Beam Park as council leader visits
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
- 6 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
- 7 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 8 Man taken to hospital after fight reported on Heathway in Dagenham
- 9 Rainham and Dagenham MP calls for delay to ULEZ expansion
- 10 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
Anyone with information call PC John Frost of Barking and Dagenham Police Offender Management Unit on 020 3276 1043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.