London riots Barking and Dagenham Police most-wanted gallery
Barking and Dagenham Police have released more images of people wanted in connection with the London riots.
The four CCTV stills show people officers want to question in relation to the disorder which took place in the capital last August, and which affected Barking and Dagenham on August 8.
Acting Borough Commander Gary Buttercase said: “If you were one of those people involved in the disorder police will get around to identifying you, if we haven’t already done so.
“Presenting yourself at either Barking or Dagenham police stations will mean you are dealt with swiftly and you may avoid having your CCTV image publicised locally, nationally or even on Crimewatch.
“If you act now, you can begin to put the incidents of August 2011 behind you, rather than delaying the inevitable.
You may also want to watch:
“Release of images such as these will continue until everyone involved has been identified.”
The images have been released as part of Operation Withern, which is investigating the serious disorder and violence in London last summer.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 4 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
Anyone with information call PC John Frost of Barking and Dagenham Police Offender Management Unit on 020 3276 1043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.