London riots Barking and Dagenham Police most-wanted gallery
Barking and Dagenham Police have released more images of people wanted in connection with the London riots.
The four CCTV stills show people officers want to question in relation to the disorder which took place in the capital last August, and which affected Barking and Dagenham on August 8.
Acting Borough Commander Gary Buttercase said: “If you were one of those people involved in the disorder police will get around to identifying you, if we haven’t already done so.
“Presenting yourself at either Barking or Dagenham police stations will mean you are dealt with swiftly and you may avoid having your CCTV image publicised locally, nationally or even on Crimewatch.
“If you act now, you can begin to put the incidents of August 2011 behind you, rather than delaying the inevitable.
You may also want to watch:
“Release of images such as these will continue until everyone involved has been identified.”
The images have been released as part of Operation Withern, which is investigating the serious disorder and violence in London last summer.
- 1 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 4 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
- 6 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 7 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 8 Dagenham crash to defeat at home to Stockport
- 9 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 10 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
Anyone with information call PC John Frost of Barking and Dagenham Police Offender Management Unit on 020 3276 1043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.