London riots Barking and Dagenham Police most-wanted gallery
Barking and Dagenham Police have released more images of people wanted in connection with the London riots.
The four CCTV stills show people officers want to question in relation to the disorder which took place in the capital last August, and which affected Barking and Dagenham on August 8.
Acting Borough Commander Gary Buttercase said: “If you were one of those people involved in the disorder police will get around to identifying you, if we haven’t already done so.
“Presenting yourself at either Barking or Dagenham police stations will mean you are dealt with swiftly and you may avoid having your CCTV image publicised locally, nationally or even on Crimewatch.
“If you act now, you can begin to put the incidents of August 2011 behind you, rather than delaying the inevitable.
“Release of images such as these will continue until everyone involved has been identified.”
The images have been released as part of Operation Withern, which is investigating the serious disorder and violence in London last summer.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 7 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
Anyone with information call PC John Frost of Barking and Dagenham Police Offender Management Unit on 020 3276 1043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.