London riots Barking and Dagenham Police most-wanted gallery
Barking and Dagenham Police have released more images of people wanted in connection with the London riots.
The four CCTV stills show people officers want to question in relation to the disorder which took place in the capital last August, and which affected Barking and Dagenham on August 8.
Acting Borough Commander Gary Buttercase said: “If you were one of those people involved in the disorder police will get around to identifying you, if we haven’t already done so.
“Presenting yourself at either Barking or Dagenham police stations will mean you are dealt with swiftly and you may avoid having your CCTV image publicised locally, nationally or even on Crimewatch.
“If you act now, you can begin to put the incidents of August 2011 behind you, rather than delaying the inevitable.
You may also want to watch:
“Release of images such as these will continue until everyone involved has been identified.”
The images have been released as part of Operation Withern, which is investigating the serious disorder and violence in London last summer.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
Anyone with information call PC John Frost of Barking and Dagenham Police Offender Management Unit on 020 3276 1043 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.