Lyndon Davis stabbing: Police arrest three teenage boys
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Lyndon Davis in Chadwell Heath have made three new arrests.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on Sunday and two others, aged 15 and 16 respectively, the following day.
All three boys were questioned before being bailed to return to east London police stations to a date later this month.
Lyndon was found suffering from a stab wound in Nash Road when officers were called at about 10.30pm on Wednesday, March 14.
Medics from London Ambulance Service rushed him to hospital, where he died at 1.16am the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem exam gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Officers launched a murder investigation in the wake of Lyndon’s killing, arresting a 34-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 5 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
He has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date later this month.
Police ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8721 4868 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.