Lyndon Davis stabbing: Police arrest three teenage boys
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Lyndon Davis in Chadwell Heath have made three new arrests.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on Sunday and two others, aged 15 and 16 respectively, the following day.
All three boys were questioned before being bailed to return to east London police stations to a date later this month.
Lyndon was found suffering from a stab wound in Nash Road when officers were called at about 10.30pm on Wednesday, March 14.
Medics from London Ambulance Service rushed him to hospital, where he died at 1.16am the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem exam gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Officers launched a murder investigation in the wake of Lyndon’s killing, arresting a 34-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 5 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
He has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date later this month.
Police ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8721 4868 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.