Lyndon Davis stabbing: Police arrest three teenage boys
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Lyndon Davis in Chadwell Heath have made three new arrests.
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on Sunday and two others, aged 15 and 16 respectively, the following day.
All three boys were questioned before being bailed to return to east London police stations to a date later this month.
Lyndon was found suffering from a stab wound in Nash Road when officers were called at about 10.30pm on Wednesday, March 14.
Medics from London Ambulance Service rushed him to hospital, where he died at 1.16am the following morning.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem exam gave the cause of death as stab wounds.
Officers launched a murder investigation in the wake of Lyndon’s killing, arresting a 34-year-old man on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
He has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date later this month.
Police ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 020 8721 4868 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.