Machete-wielding gang rob two teenagers of their bikes in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers were robbed at machete-point by a group of five men trying to steal their bikes yesterday evening in a Barking park.
The group approached the victims, who are in their late teens, in Mayesbrook Park at around 7.30pm and tried to take their bikes.
When the young men resisted one of the group pulled out a machete. It is also believed the rest of the group also had knives.
The victims then handed over their red bikes.
Police have not yet made any arrests and are appealing for information about the attack.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information, please call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 9 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 10 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings