Man, 24, killed in Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 24-year-old man was stabbed to death in Barking last night.
Officers were called to reports of a stabbing in Crows Road at 23.31pm.
The victim was given first aid by officers before parademics arrived, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made and a crime scene remains in place.
His next of kin have been informed and formal identification is due to take place, along with a post-mortem.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with informatin should contact police via 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 9211/17May.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 4 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 7 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post