Man, 24, killed in Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 24-year-old man was stabbed to death in Barking last night.
Officers were called to reports of a stabbing in Crows Road at 23.31pm.
The victim was given first aid by officers before parademics arrived, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made and a crime scene remains in place.
His next of kin have been informed and formal identification is due to take place, along with a post-mortem.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with informatin should contact police via 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting ref CAD 9211/17May.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 4 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 9 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted