Man arrested at Dagenham East station on suspicion of train GBH
- Credit: Archant
A 28-year-old man was arrested at Dagenham East station last night on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) on a train.
Officers from the British Transport Police and the Met were called just after 10.20pm following reports of a disturbance on board a District line train.
Another man was rushed to hospital with injuries to his hand.
A spokesman for the British Transport Police confirmed that the suspect remains in custody.
He said: “We are currently working to establish the full circumstances of the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London