Man arrested at Dagenham East station on suspicion of train GBH
- Credit: Archant
A 28-year-old man was arrested at Dagenham East station last night on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) on a train.
Officers from the British Transport Police and the Met were called just after 10.20pm following reports of a disturbance on board a District line train.
Another man was rushed to hospital with injuries to his hand.
A spokesman for the British Transport Police confirmed that the suspect remains in custody.
He said: “We are currently working to establish the full circumstances of the incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete