Man arrested for exposing himself outside Dagenham primary
A man was arrested for exposing himself in front of a Dagenham primary school.
Police were called to reports of an indecent exposure in Connor Road, outside St Joseph’s Catholic School at 7.42am yesterday.
When they arrived the suspect had left the scene, but a 48-year-old man was arrested at a Dagenham address a short time later.
A Met police spokesman added: “He was taken to a hospital and remains under arrest. We reserve the right to interview him at a police station if he is deemed fit for interview.”
St Joseph’s Catholic School said they would not comment on the incident because it did not happen on school land.
You may also want to watch:
But according to a resident parents have been sent letters about the matter.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham