Man arrested for exposing himself outside Dagenham primary
A man was arrested for exposing himself in front of a Dagenham primary school.
Police were called to reports of an indecent exposure in Connor Road, outside St Joseph’s Catholic School at 7.42am yesterday.
When they arrived the suspect had left the scene, but a 48-year-old man was arrested at a Dagenham address a short time later.
A Met police spokesman added: “He was taken to a hospital and remains under arrest. We reserve the right to interview him at a police station if he is deemed fit for interview.”
St Joseph’s Catholic School said they would not comment on the incident because it did not happen on school land.
You may also want to watch:
But according to a resident parents have been sent letters about the matter.
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 4 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 7 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 8 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 9 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 10 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath