Man arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder today and held in custody at an east London police station,
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tomorrow’s edition of the Post.
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 4 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 7 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 8 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed