Man arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder today and held in custody at an east London police station,
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tomorrow’s edition of the Post.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 5 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 8 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules