Man arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder today and held in custody at an east London police station,
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tomorrow’s edition of the Post.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 7 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears