Man arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a 30-year-old woman in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder today and held in custody at an east London police station,
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tomorrow’s edition of the Post.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs