Man attacked and robbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Google
A man has suffered a head injury in an attack in Chadwell Heath.
The 48-year-old's watch was snatched from his wrist during the assault in the High Road on Monday, August 23.
Police were called at 2.11pm to reports of a fight in the street.
Officers and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) rushed to the scene near where the Coopers Arms used to be.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "At the scene a man had been attacked and robbed by a group of males following a dispute.
"The victim suffered a head injury. He was taken by LAS to an east London hospital where his condition was not life-threatening."
The suspects fled the scene in a vehicle before the police arrived.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 7 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
Anyone who saw what happened or has information about the incident should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 3910/23AUG.
To remain 100 per cent anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org