Man attacked and robbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Google
A man has suffered a head injury in an attack in Chadwell Heath.
The 48-year-old's watch was snatched from his wrist during the assault in the High Road on Monday, August 23.
Police were called at 2.11pm to reports of a fight in the street.
Officers and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) rushed to the scene near where the Coopers Arms used to be.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "At the scene a man had been attacked and robbed by a group of males following a dispute.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim suffered a head injury. He was taken by LAS to an east London hospital where his condition was not life-threatening."
The suspects fled the scene in a vehicle before the police arrived.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 3 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 6 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 7 Barking social enterprise welcomes back community with 'open house'
- 8 Data reveals number of road incidents involving children in borough
- 9 Man hit with traffic cone in Barking fight remains in critical condition
- 10 Mo Sagaf provided balance to Dagenham's midfield in Weymouth win
Anyone who saw what happened or has information about the incident should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 3910/23AUG.
To remain 100 per cent anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers_uk.org