Man charged with Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in relation to a stabbing in Barking on Friday evening.
Eduard Cazan, 42, of London Road, Barking, was charged with grevious bodily harm yesterday.
At around 6.30pm on Friday, police were called to an incident in London Road, where two men received stab injuries.
A 32-year-old man was taken to hospital for treatment, while a 20-year-old man declined hospital treatment. Neither conditions are life-threatening.
Eyewitnesses reported police and medics going into one of the restaurants on London Road, and the street was temporarily cordoned off.
You may also want to watch:
Cazan will appear in custody at Barking Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 8 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham