Man charged with Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in relation to a stabbing in Barking on Friday evening.
Eduard Cazan, 42, of London Road, Barking, was charged with grevious bodily harm yesterday.
At around 6.30pm on Friday, police were called to an incident in London Road, where two men received stab injuries.
A 32-year-old man was taken to hospital for treatment, while a 20-year-old man declined hospital treatment. Neither conditions are life-threatening.
Eyewitnesses reported police and medics going into one of the restaurants on London Road, and the street was temporarily cordoned off.
You may also want to watch:
Cazan will appear in custody at Barking Magistrates Court today.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites