Man charged with Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in relation to a stabbing in Barking on Friday evening.
Eduard Cazan, 42, of London Road, Barking, was charged with grevious bodily harm yesterday.
At around 6.30pm on Friday, police were called to an incident in London Road, where two men received stab injuries.
A 32-year-old man was taken to hospital for treatment, while a 20-year-old man declined hospital treatment. Neither conditions are life-threatening.
Eyewitnesses reported police and medics going into one of the restaurants on London Road, and the street was temporarily cordoned off.
You may also want to watch:
Cazan will appear in custody at Barking Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 4 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 9 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 10 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations