Man no longer in critical condition after Barking stabbing
- Credit: PA WIRE
A man is no longer in a critical condition after an incident that saw three men injured in Barking last weekend, police have said.
The Met was called to reports of a stabbing in East Street just after 4am on October 31.
Emergency services found three men in their late 20s at the scene.
They were taken to hospital, with initial police reports saying that two of the men were in a critical condition with stab and head injuries.
The third man had an injury to his hand.
Interim East Area commander Det Ch Supt Paul Trevers told the Post today (November 3) that the three men had been stabbed but that only one had been in a critical condition, with two suffering superficial injuries.
He has now had surgery and is recovering, the police chief added.
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 3 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 4 More than 300 homes finished at Beam Park as council leader visits
- 5 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
- 7 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 8 Man taken to hospital after fight reported on Heathway in Dagenham
- 9 Rainham and Dagenham MP calls for delay to ULEZ expansion
- 10 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
Anyone with information or any witnesses are asked to call the police on 101 and quote the reference "1982/31oct”.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers at on 0800 555 111.