Man due in court charged with murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
An Ilford man is set to appear in court today charged with the murder of Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road was charged with murder last night and was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the tenth person to appear in connection with 25-year-old Mr Latty’s death in Selinas Lane on May 18.
Nana Oppong, 34 of no fixed abode, 29-year-old Damien Carnigie of Union Close, Leytonstone and Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, of Barking have already been charged with murder, as have Daniel Agyeman, 24, of Thornton Heath, Nicholas Terralonge, 28, of Leytonstone and Jerome Joseph, 27, of Manor Park Road.
They are all due to appear for trial on February 23 alongside Aimee Penfold, 25, of Croydon, who is charged with assisting an offender.
Jerome McLeish, 22, of E16 and Howard Fender, 26, of Romford are charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice, and will also next appear on February 23.
A 23-year-old from Whitechapel, Adam Penny, had been charged with the murder but had no further action taken against him.
- 1 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 2 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 3 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 4 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 5 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Zouma brothers to face the courts amid animal abuse allegations
- 8 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 9 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 10 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
Three other men arrested were also released with no further action.