Man due in court charged with murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
An Ilford man is set to appear in court today charged with the murder of Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road was charged with murder last night and was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the tenth person to appear in connection with 25-year-old Mr Latty’s death in Selinas Lane on May 18.
Nana Oppong, 34 of no fixed abode, 29-year-old Damien Carnigie of Union Close, Leytonstone and Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, of Barking have already been charged with murder, as have Daniel Agyeman, 24, of Thornton Heath, Nicholas Terralonge, 28, of Leytonstone and Jerome Joseph, 27, of Manor Park Road.
They are all due to appear for trial on February 23 alongside Aimee Penfold, 25, of Croydon, who is charged with assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
Jerome McLeish, 22, of E16 and Howard Fender, 26, of Romford are charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice, and will also next appear on February 23.
A 23-year-old from Whitechapel, Adam Penny, had been charged with the murder but had no further action taken against him.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 5 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 10 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
Three other men arrested were also released with no further action.