Man due in court charged with murder of Ashley Latty
- Credit: Archant
An Ilford man is set to appear in court today charged with the murder of Ashley Latty in Dagenham.
Tyler Burton, 28, of Aberdour Road was charged with murder last night and was remanded in custody to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
He is the tenth person to appear in connection with 25-year-old Mr Latty’s death in Selinas Lane on May 18.
Nana Oppong, 34 of no fixed abode, 29-year-old Damien Carnigie of Union Close, Leytonstone and Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, of Barking have already been charged with murder, as have Daniel Agyeman, 24, of Thornton Heath, Nicholas Terralonge, 28, of Leytonstone and Jerome Joseph, 27, of Manor Park Road.
They are all due to appear for trial on February 23 alongside Aimee Penfold, 25, of Croydon, who is charged with assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
Jerome McLeish, 22, of E16 and Howard Fender, 26, of Romford are charged with assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice, and will also next appear on February 23.
A 23-year-old from Whitechapel, Adam Penny, had been charged with the murder but had no further action taken against him.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 9 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
Three other men arrested were also released with no further action.