Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A man is in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Parsloes Avenue, near the junction with Heathway, about 10.15pm on Friday, July 30.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a man injured.
"Officers attended and found a man, aged in his 30s, suffering from facial injuries.
“He was taken to hospital where he remains.
“Enquiries are ongoing; no arrests have been made.”
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson added: "We were called at 10.14pm on Friday, July 30 to reports of an assault.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 7 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 8 ‘It’s like a warzone’: Extent of damage to Ballards Road homes on show following blaze which destroyed 14 houses
- 9 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 10 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
"We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car.
“A man was treated at the scene and taken to a major trauma centre as a priority."