Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
A man is in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Parsloes Avenue, near the junction with Heathway, about 10.15pm on Friday, July 30.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to reports of a man injured.
"Officers attended and found a man, aged in his 30s, suffering from facial injuries.
“He was taken to hospital where he remains.
You may also want to watch:
“Enquiries are ongoing; no arrests have been made.”
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson added: "We were called at 10.14pm on Friday, July 30 to reports of an assault.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 4 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 8 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 9 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
"We sent an ambulance crew and a medic in a car.
“A man was treated at the scene and taken to a major trauma centre as a priority."