Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Submitted
A 38-year-old man has been found with stab wounds in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called at 3.42am this morning (Thursday, June 17) to reports of a stabbing in High Road.
Officers and paramedics attended along with London's Air Ambulance .
A Met spokesperson said: "A man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital where his condition was assessed as non-life threatening."
Enquiries are ongoing and there have been no arrests.
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 984/17Jun.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out