Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Submitted
A 38-year-old man has been found with stab wounds in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called at 3.42am this morning (Thursday, June 17) to reports of a stabbing in High Road.
Officers and paramedics attended along with London's Air Ambulance .
A Met spokesperson said: "A man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital where his condition was assessed as non-life threatening."
Enquiries are ongoing and there have been no arrests.
Any witnesses are asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 984/17Jun.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 8 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'