Man found with stab wounds in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people have been arrested after a man was found with stab wounds in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Langley Crescent at around 6.45pm yesterday (Monday, May 25) where they found the injured man inside a property.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed not to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A woman, who was found at the property with facial injuries, was arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent.
The injured man was later also arrested on suspicion of GBH.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesperson said nobody else is being sought in connection with the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We dispatched an incident response officer, a medic in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance trauma team in a car.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
“We treated a person at the scene and took them to a major trauma centre.”