Man found with stab wounds in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people have been arrested after a man was found with stab wounds in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Langley Crescent at around 6.45pm yesterday (Monday, May 25) where they found the injured man inside a property.
He was taken to hospital where his injuries were deemed not to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A woman, who was found at the property with facial injuries, was arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent.
The injured man was later also arrested on suspicion of GBH.
You may also want to watch:
A Met Police spokesperson said nobody else is being sought in connection with the incident.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We dispatched an incident response officer, a medic in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene. We also dispatched London’s Air Ambulance trauma team in a car.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 5 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 6 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
“We treated a person at the scene and took them to a major trauma centre.”