Man injured during knifepoint robbery in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man was taken to hospital after being robbed at knifepoint in broad daylight.
The victim, in his 20s, suffered a cut to the back of his head after being approached by two men in Chelmer Crescent, Barking, shortly before 3pm yesterday (Sunday).
He was taken to hospital but his injuries aren’t life-threatening.
It is believed he was approached by two men who threatened him with a knife and stole his bag.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting reference 4170/14Apr.
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 6 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 7 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 8 Parents to appear in court next month over death of baby boy
- 9 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 10 Daggers blunted by early Stockport brace