Man injured during knifepoint robbery in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man was taken to hospital after being robbed at knifepoint in broad daylight.
The victim, in his 20s, suffered a cut to the back of his head after being approached by two men in Chelmer Crescent, Barking, shortly before 3pm yesterday (Sunday).
He was taken to hospital but his injuries aren’t life-threatening.
It is believed he was approached by two men who threatened him with a knife and stole his bag.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting reference 4170/14Apr.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 8 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham