Man injured during knifepoint robbery in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man was taken to hospital after being robbed at knifepoint in broad daylight.
The victim, in his 20s, suffered a cut to the back of his head after being approached by two men in Chelmer Crescent, Barking, shortly before 3pm yesterday (Sunday).
He was taken to hospital but his injuries aren’t life-threatening.
It is believed he was approached by two men who threatened him with a knife and stole his bag.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting reference 4170/14Apr.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 6 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?