Man last known to be living in Dagenham wanted in connection with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting a man last known to living in Dagenham over a burglary.
Brendon Smith is wanted in connection with an incident in Chigwell on April 14 this year.
The 31-year-old, who also uses the names Brendon Casey, John Clarke, Tony Clarke and Aaron Kelly, is described as being 5ft 2ins tall and of a slight build, with short, brown hair.
He is also known to frequent the Romford area.
Anyone with information should call Loughton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 8 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 9 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Barking FC set for big week in the Cup